Online Life Coaching
What is an online Life Coach?
The primary difference between a life coach and a therapist is that coaches typically focus on a present problem or specific situation that you as a client would like to resolve moving forward. We stay present-focused, versus discussing past situations in your life. As an MSW (Master of Social Work), I am, however, completely empathetic to the knowledge that our past often impacts our present life. We can sometimes be unaware of how our present actions/thought patterns/behaviors are a direct or indirect result of how we were raised or relationships and situations from our past.
Ultimately, life coaches provide some emotional support, practice empathy, and help you to recognize these patterns. The key difference is it is a life coaches’ role to return clients to their present situation and the goals they have set for themselves for their future. Therefore, my role is to empower my clients to solve their problems with myself as a guide. I work from a strengths perspective and will be solution-oriented.
Benefits of Online Life Coaching in Florida, Texas, Nationally, & Internationally!
Tom Casano at the coaching tools company complied some of these statistics from clients about how they valued life coaching:
- 90% of clients who hired a coach were satisfied with the experience.
- 96% of clients would hire a coach again.
- 80% of respondents reported an improvement in self-confidence.
- 73% reported an improvement in their relationships.
- 72% felt their communication skills had become stronger.
- 67% reported a better work-life balance.
Online life coaching has many benefits that help to create overall wellness and goal accomplishment for clients. Here are just a few of the things that working with a life coach can bring to your life:
- Help you gain greater clarity around your purpose and passions in life.
- Assist you with goal setting and taking action steps to achieve your goal.
- Discover how to create solutions for problems that have you feeling stuck.
- Having a co-collaborative relationship with a coaching partner that keeps you accountable in reaching your goals.
- Help you to develop great insight and self-awareness.