Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You have an insane schedule that doesn’t let you rest.
- Often you’re putting others’ needs ahead of your own.
- You often struggle to set firm boundaries with others.
- In fact, you question your self-confidence and often ask “what is my purpose?”
- You often fail to take time for yourself.
- Overall it is challenging to create balance in all of life’s expected roles.
If these sound true for you, what you are experiencing is common. I want you to know that even if you are really struggling, nothing is wrong with you, and it’s okay to ask for help.
Self-care is not an indulgence or a selfish act. In fact, it is especially important to take care of yourself when you have the responsibility of caring for others. Moreover, without self-love, we will never create the balance and authenticity in our lives that lead to joy and purpose. That is why working with an online self-love coach who understands how to create this can help you put your life into perspective and strike balance.