Helping You To:
- Chill the F out
- Feel more in alignment with themselves and their lives
- Live in the moment
- Embrace the magic in you and around you
- Reclaim your Badass Goddess Energy
- Reconnect with what brings you joy
- Connect mind, body, heart, and soul
Okay, here we go, we’re all strapped in, buckled safely, keeping our hands and feet inside the ride at all times.
Click. Click. Click. Up we go!
You can see the first big drop. Heart pounding – excitement and curiosity coursing through your body.
What’s that smell? Is something burning? You hear weird noises, but not the normal weird noises of the voices in your head. You start to worry. Some screws start to wobble and oh shit the buckle breaks. Then, comes the dark and scary tunnel… you want to yell, “Stop this ride!” and “Let me off!”
Yet maybe there is a part of you that remembers you chose this ride, you strapped yourself into this specific rollercoaster. You saw what it looked like, you knew it would be scary at times, and you still made the decision to be here. Maybe there is a part of you that knows even though you’re scared, and you’ll have to navigate some bumps, some hard times and things gone wrong, it’s worth it.
I believe we all chose to be here and experience life fully. Yet we can get lost in what goes on around us. Somewhere along the way we start to focus on the things going wrong instead of being present with the magic and wonder of simply being.
We all have a choice: do we have to go through tough times…or do we get to grow through tough times?
Sometimes the lemons that life give us are rotten and it’s impossible to make lemonade that doesn’t taste like shit from rotten lemons.
Especially when you’re struggling and all you really want is some sweet lemonade to make this ride feel a little better.
As you sit there, cursing life and this ride you’re on, you look over. You notice a friend sitting in the seat beside you, with a toolbox full of tools to help you and cheer you on every step of the way. Your friend also has freshly squeezed lemonade to share.
It’s nice to meet you. I’m Ashlyn. And I’m so grateful to be on this ride with you.
I share intuitive guidance, help you tune in to your magic, and connect you with tools and resources to strengthen your intuition, awaken to radical self-love and live in greater harmony with yourself.
Aligning with your true soul to trust every choice you make.
Holding space for your personal moments of reflection and offering guidance and encouragement to help you rediscover your path.
A little about me
I understand the highs and lows we all experience on the ride of life. I’ve felt the excitement coursing through my body, the fear of my seatbelt coming undone. I’ve heard weird noises and smelt even weirder smells. I’ve tasted some pretty rotten lemons too.
I’ve struggled with overwhelm, anxiety, stress, depression, ADHD, addiction, body insecurity, lack of self-worth and self-confidence, relationship issues with others and learning self-love.
I’m here to tell you, after lots of therapy and self-help books plus meditations and retreats plus classes and workshops, breath work, plant medicine journeys, acupuncture, hypnosis… countless attempts to “fix myself” I’ve learned that I, like you, am not broken. Difficult issues will come and go. BUT learning how to deal with those big feelings, stressors, and issues does get better, easier and more manageable. There is a light at the end of your tunnel. Even if, in this moment, it may feel far away or you can’t see it, trust me, it’s there.
How do I know? Because I’ve been in a lot of dark tunnels (and alleys but that’s a story for another day). I’ve sat with darkness long enough to see my own light and then be able to see my shadow. Loving and accepting every part of me. Please understand that it’s in you too. You are the light. You may just need some help turning on and that is what I’m here for.
Yes, I mean that in a weird way. It’s my passion.
- I help women and femmes tune in and turn on.
- Awaken the Divine Goddess within.
- Connect Mind, Body, Heart, and Soul.
- Flow in Alignment with the life you’re meant to live.
- I help you see the magnificence of your soul and the beauty within.
- I help you learn to listen to and trust your intuition, to let go of fears and limiting beliefs.
- I guide you to calm the mind and body to regulate the nervous system – finding peace and connection within yourself.
My professional background and how I can help:
Clients who work with me say they are more capable of embracing their unique selves. They feel seen and heard, nurtured, empowered, peaceful, in-tune with themselves and reminded or their true essence.
They have greater self-compassion and deeper connection to themselves and others.
My clients have “Aha!” moments of happiness and some of sadness. We’ve cried together and laughed together. We’ve danced and sang in and out of sessions, even under the full moon. We’ve released old traumas, energies and patterns that are no longer serving us or keeping us safe. We’ve created new stories for ourselves that transform lives. And goosebumps, lots of goosebumps.
- I am a certified Life Coach and Reiki Practitioner.
- I’m trained in Massage Therapy, Holistic Health, Herbal Medicine, Energy Medicine, Homeopathy and Aromatherapy.
- I have experience with Intuitive Guidance, Sound Bowls, Energy Alignment, Chakra Balancing, Crystals and Oracle Cards.
- With a combination of some or all of these modalities, we co-create a unique session personalized to your specific needs.
- These sessions are designed specifically to help you get out of your mind and into your body.
- To sit in the stillness of the dark and feel peace.
- To watch the parts of the ride come undone but understand that you are still whole.
- To understand you can have radical self-love because you are love.
- To look at the patterns and programs that have kept you from being your authentic self and release then with love and gratitude.
I believe in wholeheartedly connecting with compassion and love in an open, safe, and accepting space. I believe that through authenticity, fun and self-expression we can grow and learn or in some cases unlearn.
I refer to myself as “Hippy Dippy WooWoo”. My coaching style is client led, customized to help each individual person.
I focus on helping you feel empowered and supported, while providing you with tools along the way, whether it’s Energy Alignment, Aromatherapy, Herbal Medicine, Sound Bowl Meditation, Oracle Cards, Crystals, or Intuitive Guidance.
In all sessions, you are the one who is in control of the transformations.
I am here as a co-facilitator and to hold space for you as you tune in, open and expand into yourself.
I believe we came here with everything we need inside us and our most beautiful path in life comes from tuning in, listening, trusting and honoring what we find within.
I look forward to being your cheerleader and co-creator, helping you get back to enjoying the simplicity of life and finding joy in everyday moments. I’m excited to help you see the magnificence, magic and love that you are as you rediscover peace, safety and connection within yourself.
So, unbuckle your seatbelt, let those screws come loose, embrace the weird noises and smells and please keep your hands and feet outside the ride.
Let’s make some lemonade together.
Infinite love, gratitude and peace,